IES II 2 Lowestoft II 1
Suffolk PremierIpswich East Suffolk II 2 Lowestoft II 1Ipswich East Suffolk fielded a strong looking defensive side with Jane Deboltz making a welcome return to the midfield.
Ipswich East Suffolk II 2 Lowestoft II 1
Ipswich East Suffolk fielded a strong looking defensive side with Jane Deboltz making a welcome return to the midfield.
Being short of attacking players meant positional changes with Elsom and Cook playing up front.
You may also want to watch:
The midfield quartet of Alexander, Baskett, Deboltz and Keedle battled hard allowing Lowestoft no time on the ball.
Johnson in the IES goal made a crucial save from an early penalty corner before the creative Alexander turned goal scorer following an outstanding run onto a long ball from Claxton.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 10 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
The second goal quickly followed from a penalty corner with Elsom this time the scorer.
The late Fuller arrived during half time that caused more changes to the line up. IES were unable to capitalise further despite having most of the game and pressure, but allowed Lowestoft to score a soft goal towards the end of the match, making the last few minutes a tense affair for the home side.