FIFA 19 is out today... so how are the Ipswich Town players rated?
- Credit: Archant
It’s a subject that always causes controversy – ratings on the FIFA computer game series.
The latest instalment, FIFA 19, has been released today with gamers across the world rushing to play the new game for the first time.
Bartosz Bialkowski tops the list of Ipswich Town players with a rating of 75, with Luke Chambers and Jonas Knudsen coming in next at 71.
Jon Nolan fares best when it comes to Paul Hurst’s summer signings – rated 69 – though the most recent additions of Jon Walters, Matthew Pennington and Jordan Graham are not on the list.
Kayden Jackson having a statistic of 90 for pace will be sure to make him a popular player on the game.
You may also want to watch:
EA Sports have revealed the game’s top 100 players. Unsurprisingly, of the current day players, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi share the crown with 94. You can also play as ‘icons’, with Brazilian legend Pele having a ratings card of 98.
Ipswich Town FIFA 19 player ratings:
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 7 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 8 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 9 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 10 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop
75 – Bartosz Bialkowski
71 – Jonas Knudsen, Luke Chambers
70 – Emyr Huws, Grant Ward, Cole Skuse
69 – Jordan Spence, Jon Nolan
68 – Toto Nsiala, Tom Adeyemi, Dean Gerken
67 – Danny Rowe, Teddy Bishop, Josh Emmanuel, Myles Kenlock, Freddie Sears
66 – Gwion Edwards
65 – Ellis Harrison, Kayden Jackson, Trevoh Chalobah
64 – Flynn Downes, Tristan Nydam, Jordan Roberts, Janoi Donacien
61 – Tayo Edun, Shane McLoughlin
59 – Ben Morris, Luke Woolfenden, Ben Folami