Ipswich Town to travel to Lowestoft in Suffolk Premier Cup
IPSWICH Town will travel to Crown Meadow to face Lowestoft Town in the semi-final of the John Banks Suffolk Premier Cup.
The tie was originally scheduled to take place at a neutral venue, but after discussions between Suffolk FA and the two clubs it has been agreed to stage the match at the Ryman League Premier Division club’s home ground.
The tie will take place on Wednesday, March 6, kick-off 7.45pm.
It will complete a hectic schedule of three home games in five days for Lowestoft, who host Ryman Premier leaders Whitehawk on Saturday.
The Trawlerboys then entertain Hasting United in another league fixture, which has been brought forward 24 hours and will now be take place on Monday, March 4.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich Town were reinstated into the competition after Felixstowe & Walton United, who had beaten Town 2-1, were found to have fielded an ineligible player.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening