The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- Credit: PA
Former Ipswich Town star Frank Yallop is the early favourite for the now-vacant Blues hot-seat - here are the other names in the frame.
Yallop, who played more than 400 games for Town between 1983 and 1996, is currently the head coach and sporting director of Monterey Bay FC in the USL.
But he has worked with Town's Three Lions ownership team Brett Johnson, Berke Bakay and Mark Detmer at Phoenix Rising, between 2015 and 2017.
Canadian Marc Bircham, the boss of Waterford in the League of Ireland Premier Division, is second favourite at 3/1, with John McGreal third at 6/1, just a few days after joining the club's U23 coaching staff.
Current Lincoln City boss Michael Appleton is fourth at 8/1, with ex-Chelsea superstar and boss Frank Lampard rounding out the top five at 10/1.
Other odds are:
- Liam Manning and Neil Harris: 12/1
- Lee Johnson: 14/1
- John Terry: 16/1
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 6 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 7 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
- 8 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 9 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 10 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- Michael Carrick: 20/1
- Kieron Dyer: 25/1