Blues pay the price for sloppy defending
Hull City 3 Ipswich Town 1IPSWICH Town paid a heavy price for some sloppy defending when their poor away Coca-Cola Championship form continued this afternoon at the KC Stadium.
Hull City 3 Ipswich Town 1
IPSWICH Town paid a heavy price for some sloppy defending when their poor away Coca-Cola Championship form continued this afternoon at the KC Stadium.
The Blues left Henrik Pedersen unmarked to head home in the 11th minute and then allowed the Dane to add another in the 40th minute when the ball should have been cleared.
Defender Wayne Brown went forward to head home a third goal in the 44th minute from the tricky Jay-Jay Okocha's cross.
Dan Harding thumped home his first Ipswich goal in first half stoppage time with the second half best forgotten with precious little goalmouth action.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 6 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 9 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
- 10 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?