Deadline for goal celebration song extended
IPSWICH TOWN: The deadline has been extended for entries to the ‘Goal Celebration’ competition currently being run by The Ipswich Town Supporters Club.
So far six tracks have been received and the cut-off date has been put back because of interest from further parties.
The tracks are ‘Let’s Go to Town’ and ‘Portman Pulse’, both by Asa Jennings, ‘Let’s Go to Town On It’ and ‘The Blue Town Riot’ by Johnnie Taylor, ‘Lungs’ by Simon Wilson from the band Ideals and ‘Tractor Boys Theme’ by Mark Topham.
They can be heard on the Supporters’ Club site http://www.itfcsupporters.co.uk.
Entries should consist of a piece of music about 30-45 seconds long and be send to Barry Calver, who is on the Supporters’ Club’s media committee, to Goal Celebration Music, Ipswich Town FC, Portman Road, Ipswich, IP1 2DA.
You may also want to watch:
It will be down to fans to make the final decision by casting their vote with no music one of the options available.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 6 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 9 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff