On-loan Town youngster on target for his country
- Credit: PA
On-loan Ipswich Town youngster Armando Dobra was on target during international duty last night.
The 20-year-old, who is currently on loan at Colchester United netted for Albania under-21s in their 2-0 victory over Slovenia in a European Championship qualifier in Elbasan.
Dobra, who joined Colchester on loan for the season on the final day of the transfer window, scored after 58 minutes.
It was the young attacker's first goal at under-21 international level, on the occasion of his sixth cap for the team.
Bernard Karrica had given Albania under-21s the lead, five minutes earlier.
Dobra was substituted in the 68th minute.
Dobra will now return to the JobServe Community Stadium and will be hoping to secure a place in the U's side for their home clash with Harrogate Town, this weekend.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies