King becomes third Tractor Girl to sign pro deal
- Credit: Ross Halls
Midfield talent Eloise King has become the third Ipswich Town Women's player to sign a pro deal at the club.
A product of Town's WSL Academy setup, King made her senior debut against Southampton in August 2019 and has since gone on to become a key figure within the Tractor Girls' side.
She scored her first senior goals for the club against Royston Town in October 2019 - the first game of Town's historic Women's FA Cup run, which saw them finally go out to giants Manchester City.
Notably, the England youth international bagged a hat-trick in the 10-0 win over local rivals Norwich in March last year.
In total, the number 10, a huge Town fan, has made 19 appearances for the Tractor Girls, scoring 13 goals.
"I'm delighted! Obviously it's my childhood club so it's everything to me and I'm just glad it's done now," King told iFollow Ipswich.
"As a kid it was something I always dreamed about and playing football for this club is something I always had in my mind as something I wanna do."
- 1 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 6 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 9 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base