Fan Cam returns for Ipswich’s home tie with Brentford
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Our Fan Cam video feature has returned following Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Brentford at Portman Road.
This time, Harry Kent gave his prediction before kick-off and his reaction after the final whistle.
Our chief football writer Stuart Watson watched Emyr Huws put the Blues in front after 26 minutes with a smart finish, before Nico Yennaris levelled things up just before the break.
Town are undefeated in six games, but have drawn five of those having led on all five occasions. They moved up a place to 15th in the Championship standings ahead of Tuesday night’s visit of relegation-fighting Wolves.
After the game, Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy admitted his side were fortunate to keep their unbeaten run going.
You may also want to watch:
“Listen, let’s clear it up, they were very, very good,” said McCarthy. “We weren’t particularly good with the ball at all. They probably deserved to win it. They were the best team. Why that is I don’t know. Probably because they are a good side.
“We’ve played a lot better in the last five games and probably deserved more points than we’ve actually got. Today we had to scrap and fight and stick at it. If there’s a bright spot or a positive point it’s that we got a point when eight weeks ago I’d have been sat here with a face like thunder and we’d have probably lost that 3-1.”
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
Our Fan Cam video feature was launched alongside the #myitfcpic hashtag on Twitter and Instagram in February. Get in touch to take part.