Flops will not play for Roy Keane again
FED-UP Roy Keane has told some of his Ipswich Town players that they will never play for him again.
FED-UP Roy Keane has told some of his Ipswich players that they will never play for him again.
The Blues boss' patience snapped after the defeat at West Brom left Town with just one point from a possible 12.
Keane has already made it clear he will be bringing in another two or three players but has now made it clear under-performers will make way for them.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “There are one or two players who played at the weekend who will not play for me again.
“Eventually you have to make a decision on one or two and say, listen, I don't like what I'm seeing.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 3 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 4 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 6 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 7 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge
- 9 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 10 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
“That is not based on last Saturday but the end of last season, pre-season games. You can't keep waiting and you have to say enough is enough.
“It is not personal it is just time to move on. You can't keep doing the same thing every week and not get a result.”