Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town have confirmed the departures of four more players following a day of meetings with manager Paul Cook.
Freddie Sears, Emyr Huws, Tristan Nydam and newly-crowned player-of-the-season James Wilson are all leaving Portman Road at the end of their contracts.
Their exits come after stalwarts Luke Chambers and Cole Skuse were allowed to move on earlier today, following on from the departures of Stephen Ward and Alan Judge before the end of the season.
Town have taken contract options on Janoi Donacien and Kayden Jackson, with further updates on those staying on due imminently.
Ipswich Town contracts
Nsiala*, Bishop*, Edwards, El Mizouni*, Morris*, Clements*, Gibbs, Andoh*, Hughes*
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 10 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
Downes*, Norwood*, Lankester*, Kenlock*, Ndaba*, Holy, Nolan, Cornell*, Jackson, Donacien, Hawkins*, McGavin*, Crowe*, Smith*, Simpson*, Crane*, Chirewa*
*known to have a 12-month contract option