Frank Nouble is becoming Ipswich Town cult hero
- Credit: Archant
He misses tomorrow’s crunch clash but Frank Nouble remains at the heartbeat of all things Blue.
The 21-year-old tweaked a hamstring on Tuesday, and misses the chance to build on his solid performance debut in the goalless draw at Peterborough.
Nouble was highly influential at London Road and is rapidly becoming a cult hero off the pitch too with his online antics.
“My own personality itself is positive, whether or not I am on the pitch and all I can do, encourage my team-mates week in, week out,” said Nouble.
Nouble is likely to be backing his team-mates from the stands on Saturday and is keen to stay involved with fans too.
You may also want to watch:
“The fans don’t see everything if they only see me when I come off the bench. “Hopefully the recent reserve game showed I have got something to offer,” said Nouble.
“It’s also important for them to get a feel for your personality, on twitter and other sites, and that’s not going to stop if I am not in the team.”
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
The striker has recently spent time on the latest internet craze, ‘Keek’, a file sharing website and his dittys with team-mate Jay Emmanuel-Thomas have become online hits, as has his catchphrase, ‘CL4CK’.
“Cl4ck means anything good, anything positive,” said Nouble.
“It was a phrase my uncle coined when he was beating me on FIFA once, on the PlayStation, and I use it in life and on Keek with JET.”
On his lyrical collaboration with his team-mate, Nouble added: “We are not rappers, it’s just random banter. We have too too much time on our hands.
“We filmed a video of the Junior Blues at an event recently. Everything we do is positive.”