Frank Nouble is becoming Ipswich Town cult hero
- Credit: Archant
He misses tomorrow’s crunch clash but Frank Nouble remains at the heartbeat of all things Blue.
The 21-year-old tweaked a hamstring on Tuesday, and misses the chance to build on his solid performance debut in the goalless draw at Peterborough.
Nouble was highly influential at London Road and is rapidly becoming a cult hero off the pitch too with his online antics.
“My own personality itself is positive, whether or not I am on the pitch and all I can do, encourage my team-mates week in, week out,” said Nouble.
Nouble is likely to be backing his team-mates from the stands on Saturday and is keen to stay involved with fans too.
“The fans don’t see everything if they only see me when I come off the bench. “Hopefully the recent reserve game showed I have got something to offer,” said Nouble.
“It’s also important for them to get a feel for your personality, on twitter and other sites, and that’s not going to stop if I am not in the team.”
- 1 Fuel protests: Twelve miles of queues reported on A12
- 2 Macauley Bonne: Town is not a closed book... I've got unfinished business
- 3 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 4 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 5 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 6 7 of the prettiest cafes in Suffolk
- 7 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 8 Dobra signs for Cook's Chesterfield after Ipswich departure
- 9 Suspected drink driver arrested after three cars damaged in crash
- 10 Three Suffolk beaches named among 'most beautiful' in UK by Sunday Times
The striker has recently spent time on the latest internet craze, ‘Keek’, a file sharing website and his dittys with team-mate Jay Emmanuel-Thomas have become online hits, as has his catchphrase, ‘CL4CK’.
“Cl4ck means anything good, anything positive,” said Nouble.
“It was a phrase my uncle coined when he was beating me on FIFA once, on the PlayStation, and I use it in life and on Keek with JET.”
On his lyrical collaboration with his team-mate, Nouble added: “We are not rappers, it’s just random banter. We have too too much time on our hands.
“We filmed a video of the Junior Blues at an event recently. Everything we do is positive.”