Ingimarsson in Town squad
THREE players could make their Ipswich Town debuts at Colchester United tonight.
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and David Stockdale are both in the Blues squad which has been named by manager Paul Jewell this afternoon and will play some part in the game should all the final paperwork be completed in time.
And previous summer signing Ivar Ingimarsson has also been included having missed the first four games of pre-season with a thigh injury.
Striker Michael Chopra was substituted in the first half of last Friday’s 1-1 draw at Southend as a precaution after twisting his ankle slightly, but the problem is not serious and he is set to feature tonight.
Likewise, Tamas Priskin – who missed last Friday’s match after taking a knock to his back in training – is included.
You may also want to watch:
Up to 1,500 Ipswich fans are expected to be in the away end at The Weston Homes Community Stadium tonight.
- 1 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 6 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 7 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'