Ipswich Town announce Utrecht friendly as Blues winger misses Shelbourne trip
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town will host Dutch team Utrecht in a friendly game on Saturday, August 1.
The game will be held a week before Town begin their Championship campaign with a trip to Brentford.
Mick McCarthy’s side will also take in run outs against Shelbourne on Saturday, in Dublin, Fortuna Dusseldorf, Cambridge United, Peterborough United and Colchester United.
Meanwhile, Ipswich winger Cameron Stewart’s future at Portman Road is once again uncertain after it emerged the former Leeds man had not gone on the Blues’ pre-season trip to Ireland.
Stewart was pictured on social media yesterday with Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck, in London.
He made just two cup appearances for Town last season after signing in the summer.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 3 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 4 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 5 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 8 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 9 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo