Ipswich Town and adidas extend kit deal for four more years... with new shirts revealed on Tuesday
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town will have their kits manufactured by adidas for the next four years.
Town’s deal with the German sportswear manufacturer was due to expire at the end of this season, but that contract has now been extended for a further four years.
Adidas has supplied the Blues’ kits four the last four seasons, having previously done so during the club’s glory years under Sir Bobby Robson, with the latest designs being released next Tuesday.
New home and away kits will be revealed at the same time.
Speaking to the Club website, Town’s director of retail operations, Lee Hyde, said: “I’m absolutely delighted to extend the Club’s relationship with adidas.
“The partnership has been a huge success throughout the last four seasons – and long may that continue!”
“The quality of the adidas product range is second to none. Over the last four years, not only have the fans fed back their delight at us working with adidas, but the dressing-room has too. The players and coaching staff have loved being able to pull on the adidas brand.
- 1 Parents uproar at Suffolk school's leavers day 'cancellation'
- 2 Five Suffolk walks with a fish and chip shop pitstop
- 3 Reeling Rams are the biggest question mark among relegated sides
- 4 6 gorgeous woodland escapes in Suffolk
- 5 Delivery driver attacked twice by the same person near Woodbridge
- 6 Fire almost totally destroys building during blaze at car body workshop
- 7 Plans for 115 homes in Suffolk village set for final approval after delay
- 8 Two Suffolk beaches scoop prestigious 'Blue Flag' award
- 9 Award-winning scotch egg producer takes over Melton butchers shop
- 10 West Suffolk Mexican restaurant named among best in the UK
“Supporters have been patiently waiting to hear news of the kits for next season, with many fearing we may be moving away from adidas. I’m pleased to finally be able to put their minds at rest.”
Ashley Swain, Director of Clubs at adidas UK, said: “The extension of our partnership with Ipswich Town was an easy decision. The reaction from the fans and players alongside the relationship with the Club has been nothing but positive and we’re pleased to look at the future together.”