Ipswich Town and adidas extend kit deal for four more years... with new shirts revealed on Tuesday
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town will have their kits manufactured by adidas for the next four years.
Town’s deal with the German sportswear manufacturer was due to expire at the end of this season, but that contract has now been extended for a further four years.
Adidas has supplied the Blues’ kits four the last four seasons, having previously done so during the club’s glory years under Sir Bobby Robson, with the latest designs being released next Tuesday.
New home and away kits will be revealed at the same time.
Speaking to the Club website, Town’s director of retail operations, Lee Hyde, said: “I’m absolutely delighted to extend the Club’s relationship with adidas.
You may also want to watch:
“The partnership has been a huge success throughout the last four seasons – and long may that continue!”
“The quality of the adidas product range is second to none. Over the last four years, not only have the fans fed back their delight at us working with adidas, but the dressing-room has too. The players and coaching staff have loved being able to pull on the adidas brand.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
“Supporters have been patiently waiting to hear news of the kits for next season, with many fearing we may be moving away from adidas. I’m pleased to finally be able to put their minds at rest.”
Ashley Swain, Director of Clubs at adidas UK, said: “The extension of our partnership with Ipswich Town was an easy decision. The reaction from the fans and players alongside the relationship with the Club has been nothing but positive and we’re pleased to look at the future together.”