Ipswich Town given 1,500 tickets for Carabao Cup game at Luton Town
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town have been given an allocation of 1,500 tickets for their Carabao Cup First Round clash at Luton Town, on Tuesday, August 8.
Adults aged 22 to 64 can buy a ticket for £18, while those seniors aged 65 to 74 will be required to pay £13.
Admission for ‘Golden Seniors (Over-75s) is just £10, while a young adult’s ticket is £13.
Under-19s can gain entry for £10, with under-17 (£6) and under-10s (£3).
The game at Kenilworth Road will be the first meeting of the Blues and the Hatters since March 2007, when the Blues won 2-0 in Bedfordshire thanks to goals from Alan Lee and Matt Richards.
Managed by Nathan Jones, the Hatters feature former Ipswich Town youngster Jack Marriott in their ranks.
The 22-year-old has scored 28 goals in 91 appearances for Luton since joining the League Two side in 2015.
- 1 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 2 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 3 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 4 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 5 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
- 6 Boy, 10, asked to get in car by two men near Sudbury
- 7 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 8 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 9 Boss McKenna on Town's 'challenging and important' pre-season schedule
- 10 Cobwebs spotted covering entire trees across Suffolk
He made three senior appearances for the Blues, having come through the ranks.