New kits, the huge cost of coronavirus and season ticket renewals - our most-read Town stories this week
- Credit: Archant
It’s been another busy few days in Ipswich Town news – here’s our most read stories of the week....
First up was the day a lot of fans had been waiting for - the release of the new home kit!
Runner up was also kit-related - Andy’s Warren’s ranking of the home shirts from the past 20 years...
Next was yesterday’s news that the ongoing coronavirus pandemic could end up costing Town a massive £10m....
Fourth was the fact that almost 9,000 season ticket holders have renewed for next season - whenever that might be!
You may also want to watch:
Fifth on our list was a look at the soon-to-be-unveiled new away kit, with the claim that it is unlike anything the club have ever worn before...
Next was the news that an ex-Town star is being linked with the top job at Southend...
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
And finally this week was a transfer rumour linking Town with a goalkeeper....