A sacking, McGoldrick’s dream and Woolfenden’s promotion - our most read Town stories of the week
- Credit: Archant
Even with no football action, there’s a lot going on at Ipswich Town - here’s our most-read Town stories of the week...
Our most-read story of the week was the news that John McGreal, a former Town defender, had been sacked by Colchester with another former Blue leading the race to replace him.
David McGoldrick was in the news last weekend as he put an exclamation mark on his performances in the Premier League with Sheffield United with his first top flight goals. Andy Warren looked at the Blues complicated relationship with their former striker
Next up was the news Luke Woolfenden has been handed the No.6 jersey for next season
The nephew of a former Ipswich Town striker is on the move and has backed to be a success wherever he land
Last but not least, is general manager Lee O’Neill on the Blues’ salary cap stance
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 7 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 8 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 9 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 10 Let's get physical, 'spanner in the works' and selection headaches