Matchday Recap: Town lose as McGuinness puts through his own net
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller www.stephenwaller.com
Ipswich Town were beaten 1-0 by Peterborough United this afternoon.
The game sees the Blues battle a League One promotion rival once again, something Town have struggled to handle during their two seasons in the third tier.
This is the first meeting of the two sides this season, after the first planned game at London Road was postponed due to coronavirus.
The last time the sides met was in February of 2020, when Posh ran riot and claimed a 4-1 victory.
Town will be hoping for much better today.
You can follow all the build-up, action and reaction with us right here.
- 1 Coleman on Cook: 'If that's indication of his fortune as Ipswich manager, they can book a place in the Championship'
- 2 Popular Woodbridge restaurant set to close
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 win at Accrington Stanley
- 4 'I have no doubt Ipswich will be successful' - Richardson doesn't rule out joining Cook at Town
- 5 'Please don't believe everything you read in the media' - Ipswich Town owner Evans addresses takeover reports
- 6 Ipswich case rate rises, other Suffolk districts among lowest in England
- 7 Marcus Evans on Paul Cook: 'He has shown a great desire to become our next manager'
- 8 Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- 9 Anger over loss of habitats after pond drained and trees felled
- 10 'Hard work starts now' as East Anglian Freeport gets green light