Ipswich Town’s trip to Wolves to be televised by Sky Sports
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town’s potentially crucial visit to Mick McCarthy’s former club, Wolves, on Saturday, April 18, will be broadcast on Sky TV.
The match will now kick-off at 12.15pm as a result. It will be the tenth time this season the Blues have played live in front of the television cameras.
Town are currently fourth in the Championship, two points off the top two, while Wolves are back in eighth place, five points off the play-off spots. The Blues won the corresponding clash, 2-1, at Portman Roas, in November.
Town’s TV record so far this season:
Aug 9: Fulham (h) W 2-1
Aug 23: Norwich (h) L 0-1
Sept 22: Wigan (a) W 2-1
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 4 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Automatics out-of-reach and making the play-offs a real battle? The size of the task now facing Ipswich
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
- 9 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 10 Action taken to target second home owners exploiting tax loophole
Nov 29: Charlton (a) W 1-0
Jan 10: Derby (h) L 1-0
Jan 14: Southampton (h) L 1-0 (FA Cup replay, BBC One)
Mar 1: Norwich (a) 2.05pm
Mar 14: Middlesbrough (a) 12.15pm
Apr 3: Bournemouth (h) 5.15pm
Apr 18: Wolves (a) 12.15pm