Watch: Best goal, signing, performance and more – Stu and Andy’s review of Town’s season
- Credit: Archant
The 2018/19 season won’t live long in the memory, but it was certainly eventful – so Stuart Watson and Andy Warren sat down for a special video review of the campaign.
The Blues were, of course, relegated rock bottom of the Championship after claiming just five wins all season.
But it was a year which included two managers - three counting Bryan Klug's caretaker tenure - a slew of new signings, sagas off the pitch and plenty more besides.
Here, Stu and Andy look back at the action and hand out their awards.
- Best and worst performances of the season
- Hammer blow
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 6 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 7 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- What if
- Player of the season
- Young player of the season
- Most improved player
- Best signing
- Most disappointing signing
- Key departures
- Biggest injury blow
- Off-field saga
- Best goal
- Worst goal conceded
- Best individual display
How would you hand out the awards? Let us know below!