Town to release season ticket price details on Wednesday
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town will release details of season ticket pricing for next season on Wednesday, director of football operations Lee O’Neill has revealed.
The Blues have been discussing the pricing of season tickets for many weeks, with a range of options taken into consideration.
But now, following confirmation of the Blues’ relegation to League One after Saturday’s draw at home to Birmingham, they will release the details later this week.
“We’re going to be coming out on Wednesday with that,” O’Neill said, during an interview with the BBC Radio Suffolk Breakfast Show.
“The club will make an announcement on Wednesday regarding the season tickets.”
When asked whether the news would make people smile, with cuts in prices expected, O’Neill said: “I very much hope so, we’ve gone through a lot of consultation, we’ve listened and spoken to a lot of people.
“(Season ticket holders) are really important for us for next season and we need their support more than ever.”
Town sold 10,200 season tickets last summer, with those numbers declining steadily in recent years.
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 5 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 9 Three suspected cases of Omicron at Bury St Edmunds schools
- 10 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement