Town to release season ticket price details on Wednesday
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town will release details of season ticket pricing for next season on Wednesday, director of football operations Lee O’Neill has revealed.
The Blues have been discussing the pricing of season tickets for many weeks, with a range of options taken into consideration.
But now, following confirmation of the Blues’ relegation to League One after Saturday’s draw at home to Birmingham, they will release the details later this week.
“We’re going to be coming out on Wednesday with that,” O’Neill said, during an interview with the BBC Radio Suffolk Breakfast Show.
“The club will make an announcement on Wednesday regarding the season tickets.”
When asked whether the news would make people smile, with cuts in prices expected, O’Neill said: “I very much hope so, we’ve gone through a lot of consultation, we’ve listened and spoken to a lot of people.
You may also want to watch:
“(Season ticket holders) are really important for us for next season and we need their support more than ever.”
Town sold 10,200 season tickets last summer, with those numbers declining steadily in recent years.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 6 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 7 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 8 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move