Ipswich Town striker Kieffer Moore grabs hat-trick for Rotherham United against Southend
- Credit: �INPHO/Ryan Byrne
Ipswich Town striker Kieffer Moore grabbed a hat-trick as Rotherham United demolished Southend, 5-0, at the AESSEAL New York Stadium on Saturday.
The £10,000 January signing from Forest Green, is on a season-long loan from Town, and scored in the 15th, 16th and 45th minutes, before setting up Ryan Williams’s goal in the 59th minute.
The goals were his first three for the Millers, who also fielded fellow Blues loanee, Josh Emmanuel, for the duration.
Elsewhere, their were goals galore for a number of former Town players, Daryl Murphy netting in Nottingham Forest’s 4-3 win at Brentford.
Meanwhile, Jack Marriott hit a hat-trick for new club Peterborough in their 4-1 victory at Bristol Rovers, ex-Blues loanee Steven Taylor, grabbing the other goal.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Anderson scored in Mansfield’s 2-0 win over Forest Green, Dominic Samuel grabbed Blackburn’s consolation in their 3-1 home defeat to Doncaster and Frank Nouble netted in Newport County’s 1-1 draw at Crewe.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
- 10 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields