Follow live coverage of Ipswich Town Supporters’ Club AGM as Lambert, new staff and Milne all face questions
- Credit: Archant
It’s the Ipswich Town Supporters’ Club AGM tonight and new boss Paul Lambert will be in attendance.
Lambert, along with his newly appointed staff of Stuart Taylor (assistant manager), Matt Gill (first team coach) and Jim Henry (fitness coach), agreed to take part in the ‘Meet The Club’ despite only being appointed last Saturday.
The event takes place in the Legends Bar at Portman Road and starts at 7pm.
Lambert will take questions from fans for 45 minutes, with other members of backroom staff – including managing director Ian Milne – then taking questions from 7.45pm onwards.
The Supporters’ Club AGM will then take place from 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
You can follow live updates from the evening right here.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 7 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 10 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute