‘Paul has spoken to Marcus about getting fans into Portman Road’ - Ipswich reduce prices for Derby visit
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town have reduced ticket prices for the visit of Derby County on February 13.
With Paul Lambert looking to maintain the significant role played by the Blue Army as Town look to climb out of the relegation zone, match ticket prices have been heavily discounted for the game on Wednesday, February 13. Kick-off 7.45pm.
Adult prices in all areas of the stadium will be priced at just £12. Seniors 65+ and U23s will be charged £8, while entry for U19s and U12s will be £3.
“Marcus (Evans, owner) was here for the Rotherham game and saw how well the ticket promotion for that match worked and how the atmosphere helped the team,” Lee O’Neill, general manager football operations, told the club website.
“Paul has spoken to Marcus and myself about trying to get in as many fans as possible into Portman Road. Our home games are obviously going to be critical and Paul has been amazed by the support the club has, given the position in the table.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to maintain that, while obviously protecting the value of a season ticket.”
The club have also highlighted how supporters who purchased a season ticket at Early Bird prices are guaranteed best value for the season.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 6 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
An adult season ticket in the lower tiers of the Sir Bobby Robson and Sir Alf Ramsey works out at £16.56 per match, which equates to seven games free of charge against normal match ticket prices or a saving of close on £200.