Town targets Nsiala, Nolan and Tilt left out by Shrewsbury and Blackpool as Jackson starts for Stanley
- Credit: Archant
Toto Nsiala and Jon Nolan have been left out by Shrewsbury for their opening-day clash with Bradford while Curtis Tilt will not play for Blackpool at Wycombe.
The three players have all handed in transfer requests in a bid to force through a move to Ipswich, with the Blues thought to be getting closer to securing a deal for Nsiala and Nolan.
The pair were kept away from training after making their desire to leave clear on Wednesday, after a joint Ipswich bid of around £1.4million was rejected, while negotiations regarding Blackpool’s Tilt have been ongoing for some time.
He too will not play for his club today, having handed in a transfer request as talks failed to move closer to a resolution.
Ipswich have also been chasing Accrington Stanley striker Kayden Jackson, with a bid in the region of £1.75m thought to have been rejected.
You may also want to watch:
He too has made his desire to join Ipswich clear, though the Blues are thought to have cooled on a potential deal given Stanley are thought to want in the region of £2.5m.
The Blues have also made a loan offer for Cardiff striker Omar Bogle, with the Bluebirds beginning their Premier League season next weekend.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 6 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 7 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found