Ipswich Town unveil new home, away and goalkeeper kits for the 2016/17 season
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town have unveiled their new home, away and goalkeeper kits ahead of the new season.
Once again manufactured by Adidas and featuring the Marcus Evans Group sponsors logo, the new blue home shirt features a ‘stylish gradient chevron design’ and includes white sleeves and shoulders.
The shirt is a return to the v-neck look and is made of ‘Climacool’ material to provide the players with the best in lightweight and breathable technologies.
In a break from tradition, the kit will be worn with royal blue shorts rather than the Blues’ traditional white, as well as blue socks.
The Blues will return to a white away kit for next season, which comes with royal blue stripes and sponsor logo and will be worn with white shorts and socks.
You may also want to watch:
The current striped ‘Barcelona’ away shirt will be retained as the club’s third kit.
Three new goalkeeper shirts have also been unveiled, with a ‘vivid red’ home kit to be worn at Portman Road and a choice of ‘solar’ yellow and lime change options.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 5 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 6 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 7 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 8 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 9 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
- 10 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
Modelling the new home shirt, Town captain Luke Chambers said: “The kits look and feel great, but that’s to be expected from a brand with such high standards as Adidas.
“We’ve all had a say in the design of the new kits and we are all delighted with them. Hopefully the Town fans will be too.
“We were disappointed to miss out on the Play-Offs this season but it’s made us as hungry as ever for next term and now the kits have been revealed for the upcoming campaign, we all can’t wait to get started again in August.”
The new kits are available to pre-order both in the club shop and online from 10am today, with the home shirt on general sale from June 1 and the away kit from June 29.
Anyone pre-ordering the home shirt will be able to collect it on May 27, with the away kit availale for pre-order customers to collect from June 27.