Matchday Live: A tale of two penalties as Garbutt levels things up after Chambers’ foul gave Blackpool a spot kick
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town are in League One action against Blackpool this afternoon.
It's second against fifth at Portman Road, with Paul Lambert's men back in league action following a 17-day lay-off.
"Every game's hard, every game's really tough," Lambert said ahead of this game.
"We don't have a divine right to turn up (and win). If we're going to win we're going to have to play well because it will be a hard game.
"My main concern is my team because every side in this league is tough. If anyone thinks any differently then they're naïve because it's really, really tough and tough division to get out of. We're in a good place.
"Simon's (Grayson) been around and is a good manager who has been at some good clubs.
"They will have to handle us as well. I respect all the guys Blackpool have but we have a really good team as well."
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 3 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 4 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 7 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 8 Ex Town striker Wickham links back up with Manning at MK Dons
- 9 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 10 McKenna considering changes for Accrington visit
You can follow the game with us live here.