Matchday Live: Bishop wins it for Town as midfielder finds the net late on
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town are back in action this evening when they host Gillingham at Portman Road - kick-off 7pm.
A six-game unbeaten start to the League One campaign has come to an abrupt end with defeats at Doncaster (4-1) and then Lincoln (1-0), seeing the Blues drop from first to fourth in the table.
They have a chance to put things right tonight when Gillingham come to Portman Road, ahead of Crewe’s visit this weekend, and Teddy Bishop is confident his side will soon be back on track.
“I would say it’s not time to panic because it’s still very early on in the season,” the midfielder said.
“We’ve started the season well on the whole and now we have two home games to put it right.”
Follow the game live with us.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 6 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 7 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 10 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's