Matchday Recap: Gallagher equalises for Preston then goes in goal after Preston keeper sees red in 1-1 draw
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Paul Lambert takes charge of Ipswich Town for the first time this afternoon as the Blues host Preston North End (3pm).
The Scot has replaced Paul Hurst and watch from the stands as the Blues were beaten 3-0 at Millwall last weekend.
He’s in the dugout now, for a game which could hold huge significance for Ipswich’s season.
“It’s a really tough division and it’s getting better every single year,” Lambert said.
“But every game’s winnable. It’s the team that can go and be consistent who will get out of it. There are so many games still to play and anything can happen.
You may also want to watch:
“You can have a little run and find yourself mid-table which is what we need to try and do. We need to get ourselves out of that bottom three.”
Follow the game live with us this afternoon.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 6 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 7 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed