Matchday Recap: Gallagher equalises for Preston then goes in goal after Preston keeper sees red in 1-1 draw
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Paul Lambert takes charge of Ipswich Town for the first time this afternoon as the Blues host Preston North End (3pm).
The Scot has replaced Paul Hurst and watch from the stands as the Blues were beaten 3-0 at Millwall last weekend.
He’s in the dugout now, for a game which could hold huge significance for Ipswich’s season.
“It’s a really tough division and it’s getting better every single year,” Lambert said.
“But every game’s winnable. It’s the team that can go and be consistent who will get out of it. There are so many games still to play and anything can happen.
You may also want to watch:
“You can have a little run and find yourself mid-table which is what we need to try and do. We need to get ourselves out of that bottom three.”
Follow the game live with us this afternoon.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12