'The sad truth is our players aren't good enough for ITFC' - Town fans on Wigan draw and summer clear-out
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town fans have been sharing their thoughts on yesterday's 0-0 bore draw at Wigan, the final ten games of the season and what needs to happen in the summer - here's a taste of what they're saying...
The Blues turned in another dull, toothless performance in the goalless draw, which left boss Paul Cook saying they 'have to be so much better.'
Since taking over from Paul Lambert, Cook has presided over just one win, two draws and three defeats.
Despite their poor run though, the Blues are still just two points off the final play-off spot with ten games to go, and a run-in which looks favourable on paper.
However, many fans fear the play-offs are now out of reach - and are already looking to the summer, and a radical overhaul of the playing squad.
Here's what they're saying...
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies