Colchester friendly tickets go on sale tomorrow
- Credit: Colchester United
Ipswich Town fans can get their hands on tickets for the short pre-season trip to Colchester United from tomorrow.
The Blues take on their Essex neighbours at Jobserve Community Stadium on Tuesday, July 27 and there will be plenty of familiar faces in the home ranks.
Luke Chambers, Cole Skuse, Freddie Sears and Alan Judge have all signed for the League Two side this summer after being released by Paul Cook, joining a club that already had former Town players Dean Gerken, Tommy Smith, Tom Eastman and Frank Nouble.
This was originally scheduled to be two shorter games, the first starting at 5.30pm, but will now be just one standard 90 minute match (7.45pm ko).
Tickets go on sale at 10am tomorrow prices at £18 for adults, £12 for concessions, £10 for U18s and £4 for U11s.]
Ipswich fans will sit in the north stand.
A stream of the game will be provided by Colchester for £10.
Ipswich started their pre-season campaign with a 1-0 win at National League South side Dartford last weekend, with a Town XI then losing a penalty shootout at Bury Town on Tuesday night following a 1-1 draw.
- 1 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 2 Matchday Live: Six new signings start as Town host Palace
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 9 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad
The next two friendlies, at Fulham (Saturday) and Stevenage (Tuesday), will be played behind-closed-doors.
Town then host Crystal Palace (Sat, July 24) and Millwall (Sat, July 31) either side of the Colchester match. Ticket details for those warm-up games at Portman Road have not yet been announced.