Colchester friendly tickets go on sale tomorrow
- Credit: Colchester United
Ipswich Town fans can get their hands on tickets for the short pre-season trip to Colchester United from tomorrow.
The Blues take on their Essex neighbours at Jobserve Community Stadium on Tuesday, July 27 and there will be plenty of familiar faces in the home ranks.
Luke Chambers, Cole Skuse, Freddie Sears and Alan Judge have all signed for the League Two side this summer after being released by Paul Cook, joining a club that already had former Town players Dean Gerken, Tommy Smith, Tom Eastman and Frank Nouble.
This was originally scheduled to be two shorter games, the first starting at 5.30pm, but will now be just one standard 90 minute match (7.45pm ko).
Tickets go on sale at 10am tomorrow prices at £18 for adults, £12 for concessions, £10 for U18s and £4 for U11s.]
Ipswich fans will sit in the north stand.
A stream of the game will be provided by Colchester for £10.
Ipswich started their pre-season campaign with a 1-0 win at National League South side Dartford last weekend, with a Town XI then losing a penalty shootout at Bury Town on Tuesday night following a 1-1 draw.
- 1 Matchday Recap: How Town's cup defeat to Colchester played out
- 2 Firefighters tackling fire near popular Suffolk hotel and spa
- 3 Town closing in on deal for experienced defender Keogh
- 4 Smoke seen across Ipswich as crews tackle large fire
- 5 Police attending 'incident' near town centre
- 6 'Childhood dream' as opening date nears for Suffolk coastal restaurant
- 7 Popular family-run butchers announces closure
- 8 Buy the bread everyone’s raving about at new Suffolk cafe
- 9 'Quite different to traditional gyms' Suffolk gym with a difference opens
- 10 Farmer 'heartbroken' as land sees fourth fire in 10 days
The next two friendlies, at Fulham (Saturday) and Stevenage (Tuesday), will be played behind-closed-doors.
Town then host Crystal Palace (Sat, July 24) and Millwall (Sat, July 31) either side of the Colchester match. Ticket details for those warm-up games at Portman Road have not yet been announced.