Win tickets to Ipswich Town v Colchester United in the Papa John's Trophy
- Credit: Andy Warren
Ipswich Town take on Colchester United in the Papa John's Trophy on November 9. We've teamed up with the global pizza chain to give away two pairs of tickets to the game.
As well as deciding which of the two sides advance to the knockout rounds of the competition, the game also marks the Portman Road returns of a number of former Ipswich stars. Chief among those are stalwarts Luke Chambers and Cole Skuse who, along with Freddie Sears and Alan Judge, made the move down the A12 in the summer. They joined Tommy Smith, Dean Gerken, Tom Eastman and Frank Nouble at Colchester.
All will surely be hoping to be involved in the game and you can be there to watch, by getting involved in our competition.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is follow either our Kings of Anglia Podcast Twitter account, or the KOA page on Instagram, and share the question posted there along with a correct answer.
The question is; Which of these former Ipswich Town players do NOT now play for Colchester United?
a) Luke Chambers
b) Tommy Smith
c) Christophe Berra
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 3 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 8 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 10 55 projects identified in major plans to transform transport
Winners will be picked at random, with two pairs of tickets to give away. Deadline for entries is 9am on Friday, October 29.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is for two winners to win a pair of home team tickets and eligible supporters of that team only. Away team tickets and tickets for supporters of the away team are not available. Tickets are located in the home supporter stands.
- The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
- The opening date for the competition is Monday, October 25 and the closing date is 29/10/21. Papa John’s will inform winners within 24 hours after the competition has closed. Winners are required to respond within 24 hours and provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number.
- The competition is free to enter via the Kings of Anglia Podcast entry route advertised in the competition copy
- Winners will be picked at random by Kings of Anglia Podcast from those that correctly answer the question in relation to the advertised competition. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person. The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted
· The prize is for the applicable Papa John’s Trophy match tickets only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s) the following:
- travel to or from the venues and associated charges;
- travel insurance;
- tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and
- any other costs associated with the trip.
Ticket collection details will be provided by the promoter, once the match date has been confirmed. If tickets are collected on the day, tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (passport / driving license / national ID card) will be required at the point of collection.
- The Promotion is open to residents who participate in England, Wales and Scotland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of identity and age may be required
· Clubs will be notified of the identity of ticket winners and their guest(s), and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders, as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a Court Banning Order. Any persons found subject to a club or court banning order are not eligible to enter this competition or claim the prize. If a winner’s guest(s) is subject to a club banning order or court banning order then they are not eligible for the prize, and the winner will need to identify a different guest(s).
· The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
· Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case-by-case basis.
· Winners will be bound by any additional terms and rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club, venue host or event organiser (EFL) (including, amongst other things any terms of issue associated with tickets, applicable ground regulations and other policies applicable to visitors at the venue or event). The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and/or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behaviour. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize.
· No guarantees can be given that any match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The event organiser reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
· Entrants are entering this promotion during the COVID-19 pandemic, and therefore acknowledge and agree that the prize is subject to any restrictions from time to time as a result, which may include (amongst other things) matches being postponed, cancelled, played behind closed doors, reduced capacity crowds, requirements to undertake testing, tracking, provide other information and/or evidence of vaccination status. Neither the promoter, EFL, club or venue shall be liable or responsible if any restrictions prevents, limits or interferes with the winner making use of the ticket or attending the match and in the event winners cannot make use of ticket(s) to attend any match the Promoter will determine in its sole discretion whether it will grant an alternative prize.
· Winners are solely responsible to have all necessary information and documents in order to comply with any restrictions. Winners must also comply with any other policies, guidance and instructions in relation to COVID-19 which may be provided to you by the EFL, football club and/or venue as applicable and may be updated from time to time, for example, to account for updated government guidance or other changes in circumstances as the pandemic develops.
- If you or anybody in your household (or other close contacts as designated in government or local authority guidance from time to time, requiring you to isolate) is displaying COVID-19 symptoms (or you are otherwise required to isolate in accordance with government or local authority guidance at the time) you must not attend the venue.
- The winners will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the prize, including but not limited to conditions of the EFL and the relevant football club along with the stadium ground regulations. EFL ground regulations can be found here:
https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations.pdf and apply at all EFL Club stadiums (equivalent regulations apply at Premier League Club stadiums). For any match played at Wembley Stadium the following regulations apply: http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations.
- If a winner and/or their guest(s) has any special accessibility requirements, the winner will need to make the promoter aware of this as soon as the winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first -served basis.
· This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
· By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknowledge the promoter may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), venue host and/or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the prize relate for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize.
· Any personal data relating to entrants will be kept securely and used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and/or prize fulfilment by the promoter, EFL, clubs playing in the match to which the prize relate and/or by any agent of the promoter or EFL appointed to assist with running the promotion or administering the prize. Further information about the EFL’s use of personal data generally can be found in the EFL privacy notice at https://www.efl.com/efl-privacy-notice you must bring this to the attention of any guest(s) you may nominate.Use of your personal information will not include sending you electronic marketing communications unless you have opted in to receive such communications (and you are free to unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the future).
- Contest promoter is <Papa John’s (GB) Limited, >. The EFL is not the promoter of this contest