Town youngster Crowe makes non-league loan move
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Ipswich Town youngster Dylan Crowe has joined Suffolk non-league side Leiston on loan.
The 20-year-old, who has played age group football for England up to Under 18 level, has struggled to push towards the Blues' senior set-up despite being highly-touted and previously linked with moves to leading clubs.
His only appearance in the Ipswich first-team came in last season's Papa John's Trophy, as a young Ipswich side lost to Crawley Town.
Manchester United, Arsenal, Benfica, Borussia Monchengladbach, RB Leipzig, Celtic and Brighton have all been linked with moves for the right-back, who can also play in midfield and also spent time training with Huddersfield Town earlier this summer.
It's understood Town are open to a permanent departure for the defender, though his next move is to play with Leiston, who ply their trade in the Southern League Premier Central.
He could make his debut this weekend when Leiston visit table-topping Peterborough Sports.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 5 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 8 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'