Jeffers, Peters, Lee, De Vos and Haynes find the net as Town win 5-2 at Hull in 2007
Ahead of this evening’s trip to Hull, take a look back at the Blues biggest ever win over the Tigers, which came in 2007.
After Dean Windass gave the hosts the lead, Francis Jeffers, Jaime Peters, Alan Lee, Jason De Vos and Danny Haynes scored five unanswered goals as Jim Magilton’s side came from behind to claim victory over a Hull side including the likes of Damien Delaney, Nicky Forster and Ray Parlour.
Windass pulled one back from the spot late on, but it mattered little as the Blues took the points.
Hull City: Myhill, Ricketts, Coles (Turner), Dawson, Delaney, Parlour (Welsh), Ashbee, Elliott (Duffy), Marney, Forster, Windass.
Subs not used: Duke, Parkin
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich Town: Price, Wright, De Vos, Bruce, Harding, Peters (Haynes), Garvan, Legwinski, Roberts, Jeffers (Walters), Lee (Richard).
Subs not used: Supple, O’Callaghan
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn