Keane denies making Priskin bid
BLUES boss Roy Keane has denied making an offer to sign either Tamas Priskin from Watford or free agent Henri Camara.Following Town's 3-1 friendly win over real Valladolid he was asked if Town had made an offer for Priskin, or any offer had been rejected.
BLUES boss Roy Keane has denied making an offer to sign either Tamas Priskin from Watford or free agent Henri Camara.
Following Town's 3-1 friendly win over Real Valladolid he was asked if Town had made an offer for Priskin, or any offer had been rejected.
Keane said: “Not that I'm aware of.”
You may also want to watch:
And when questioned about reports that Camara had been made an offer, which was initially agreed but subsequently rejected Keane said: “That's not true.”
He did confirm that Veliche Shumulikoski had been in talks with Preston but was still sorting out some other matters with Ipswich although a deal could still be on the cards.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 8 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 9 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 10 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
Pim Balkestein equalised for Ipswich after Real skipper Baraja had put the Spaniards ahead from the penalty spot.
Jon Stead had a penalty saved before substitute Connor Wickham put the Blues ahead and an own goal sealed the victory.