Keane feeling the pressure
Ipswich Town boss Roy Keane admitted that the pressure is now building on him following today’s 1-0 defeat at Hull City.
Town produced a stubborn away performance but were ultimately outdone by a long range strike from Robert Koren, on just 13 minutes from time.
Keane said; “I thought it was bit harsh when the goal took a deflection, but that’s the way it is going for us at the moment.
It’s another defeat and of course the pressure is building on all of us.
It’s going to be another long week for us but we have to lick our wounds and look forward to next weekends local derby at Norwich.
The pressure builds on everyone when you’re not winning football matches,” added Keane.
Town have now suffered three defeats on the bounce to drop into the bottom half of the table.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 3 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 4 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 5 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 8 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 9 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo