Last time we met: Ipswich go down 2-0 at Rotherham in February
A look back at Ipswich Town’s last trip to the New York Stadium, where goals from Matt Derbyshire and Connor Sammon ensured the Blues went home pointless.
Former Blackburn, Olympiacos and Oldham striker Derbyshire gave the hosts the lead after 38 minutes, with a diving header following poor defending from the Blues, before ex-Blue Sammon completed the scoring as he fired home just after the hour mark.
Rotherham: Collin, Arnason, Richardson, Morgan, Fryers, Green, Newton (Hammill 89), Pringle, Smallwood, Sammon (Ward 75), Derbyshire (Bowery 85).
Unused subs: Thomson, Broadfoot, Frecklington, Milson.
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Mings; Anderson (Bishop 52), Skuse, Bru, Tabb (Sears 52), Murphy, McGoldrick (N Hunt 75)
You may also want to watch:
Unused subs: Kenny, Parr, Clarke S Hunt.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn