Meet Blues legends at Ipswich Town Supporters Day this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The sixth annual Ipswich Town Supporters’ Day is being held this weekend and it promises to be bigger than ever.
The event actually starts at 8pm on Friday with a five-a-side football tournament being held at Goals, Ipswich.
There, teams from Italy and Norway will be taking part as well as Blues’ fan team, Punch Drunk, and a local team.
Prior to Saturday’s home clash with Reading, there will be a pre-match social at the Dove Street Inn where, between 12-1pm, Terry Butcher, Micky Stockwell and Town managing director Ian Milne will be guests.
BBC Suffolk’s Life’s a Pitch will also be broadcast from there between 12-2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Post-match, several former players will be in attendance at Legends Bar, in the Sir Alf Ramsey Stand.
Town fans can access Legends Bar after the game, whether they have sat in the Sir Alf Ramsey stand or not, and Legends Bar will be open until 6.30pm.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 7 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
With the event continuing until Tuesday’s home game against Birmingham, three of the club’s younger academy teams are entertaining Norwich City at Playford Road (11am start) on Sunday.