New date for Fleetwood clash revealed
- Credit: PA
Ipswich Town's trip to Fleetwood, which was postponed by a coronavirus outbreak, has been rescheduled for March.
The Blues will now travel to Lancashire on Tuesday, March 16, for a 7.45pm kick-off against the Cod Army.
The match was originally due to be played on Saturday, then moved to Monday after Town's Covid-19 outbreak.
However, the game was eventually postponed last Thursday, after Fleetwood's own coronavirus issues.
Town will finally return to action at home to Swindon this Saturday, in a 5.30pm match set to be shown live on Sky.
They've not played since December 15 - a 2-1 home win over strugglers Burton - due to coronavirus.
- 1 Matchday Live: Zaha puts Palace ahead from the spot
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 9 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad