No bids for Blues target Porter
LEYTON Orient have not yet received any enquiries for exciting young attacker George Porter.
The 19-year-old was watched by Ipswich scouts on Saturday during Orient’s FA Cup win over Bromley.
But a source close to the League One club said they had not received any enquiries as yet – appearing to dampen speculation that the teenager could join the Blues on loan in the next week before a permanent deal is signed in January.
Porter, who can play upfront or on the wing, has scored twice in seven starts for the League One side this season.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Orient made an audacious bid to bring Town striker Tamas Priskin to the Matchroom Stadium on loan.
You may also want to watch:
Priskin last night scored his third goal in two international matches but could not prevent Hungary from losing 2-1 to Euro 2012 co-hosts Poland.
- 1 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Ipswich Town 6-0 Doncaster Rovers: Evans leads the way as ruthless Blues cut loose under the lights
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 'They walked into us heavy' - Cook on 6-0 thrashing of Doncaster