Norwich City give Ipswich Town 2,000 tickets for Championship Carrow Road clash
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town have been allocated 2,000 tickets for the East Anglian derby clash at Norwich City, on Sunday, March 1.
Blues members who have followed the team up and down the country during the current season will be allowed to buy their tickets first in an invitational priority period.
“This is a priority system which has worked successfully over previous seasons and is seen as a loyalty reward for those members that regularly attend away fixtures,” explained Town’s director of retail operations, Lee Hyde.
“Letters will be sent to all qualifying members with full details on how, and when, they can purchase their ticket for this fixture.”
The game is being televised on SKY TV with a 2.05pm kick-off and the 2,000 allocation is smaller than the club have received in recent years.
Following the invitational priority period, tickets will go on sale to the standard priority groups as follows:-
Gold membership holders: Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- 1 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 2 Two incidents of indecent exposure within 20 minutes in Suffolk village
- 3 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 4 'It's a contractual issue' - McKenna explains Simpson recall
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Swans prepare 'six-figure bid' for Fraser
- 6 Town skipper Morsy handed four-game ban after Accrington charge
- 7 The Unruly Pig in Suffolk is named best gastropub in the UK
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich players performed in their 2-0 Wimbledon win
- 9 Award-winning east Suffolk restaurant temporarily closes ahead of takeover
- 10 AFC Wimbledon 0-2 Ipswich Town: It's Burns Night as winger inspires win
Season ticket holders: Friday, February 13, 2015
Silver membership holders: Tuesday, February 17 2015
General sale : Thursday February 19, 2015
Ticket sales on the above priority dates will start from 9am. Tickets sold at every stage must be sold to individual customer numbers, one per number.
Ticket prices are £40 adults, £30 for seniors (65+), £25 for under-17s and £17 for under-12s.
Official away match coach travel is also available to be booked alongside match tickets and coaches will leave Portman Road at 11am. Tickets for return coach travel are priced at £17 for adults, £14 for concessions and £11 for under 16s.
Tickets to the match cannot be upgraded on the day of the game. If any upgrades are required after purchasing a ticket, supporters must arrange this in advance through the Ipswich Town ticket office and collect the upgrade ticket from Norwich City on the day of the match.