Quinn is in
ALAN Quinn has been named in an 18-man squad to face Blackpool at Portman Road tomorrow.The Blues midfielder has been struggling with an ankle injury all week and turned it again in the warm up at Crystal Palace on Tuesday night.
ALAN Quinn has been named in an 18-man squad to face Blackpool at Portman Road tomorrow.
The Blues midfielder has been struggling with an ankle injury all week and turned it again in the warm up at Crystal Palace on Tuesday night.
Quinn will be assessed again in the morning as Ipswich look to start another winning home streak in the Championship.
You may also want to watch:
David Wright and Owen Garvan will be looking to get their starting places back after being dropped for the 1-0 win at Selhurst Park.
Blues squad: Bywater, Colgan, Wright, Harding, Sito, Bruce, De Vos, Naylor, Trotter, Sumulikoski, Miller, Garvan, Norris, Walters, Haynes, Quinn, Counago, Lee.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 3 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 8 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 10 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
Referee: Fred Graham (Essex)