Quinn starts, bids in and injury doubts
ALAN Quinn will make his Ipswich Town debut against Plymouth Argyle at Portman Road tomorrow.Blues boss Jim Magilton this morning confirmed his new £400,000 signing from Sheffield United will be in the starting line up against the Pilgrims.
ALAN Quinn will make his Ipswich Town debut against Plymouth Argyle at Portman Road tomorrow.
Blues boss Jim Magilton this morning confirmed his new £400,000 signing from Sheffield United will be in the starting line up against the Pilgrims.
Strikers Jon Walters and Billy Clarke are injury worries although Walters, who has a thigh injury, will train this morning and assessed again in the morning.
You may also want to watch:
Clarke is more of a doubt after a recurrence of an ankle injury.
Town target David Norris is likely to start for Plymouth while Magilton is still hoping to do a deal to bring him to Ipswich after tomorrow night's game.
- 1 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 2 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 4 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 6 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 7 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 8 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Four miles of queues after A12 collision
Magilton also confirmed he has made a second bid for Leicester City's Gareth McAuley but is still waiting for an answer.