Quinn starts, bids in and injury doubts
ALAN Quinn will make his Ipswich Town debut against Plymouth Argyle at Portman Road tomorrow.Blues boss Jim Magilton this morning confirmed his new £400,000 signing from Sheffield United will be in the starting line up against the Pilgrims.
ALAN Quinn will make his Ipswich Town debut against Plymouth Argyle at Portman Road tomorrow.
Blues boss Jim Magilton this morning confirmed his new £400,000 signing from Sheffield United will be in the starting line up against the Pilgrims.
Strikers Jon Walters and Billy Clarke are injury worries although Walters, who has a thigh injury, will train this morning and assessed again in the morning.
Clarke is more of a doubt after a recurrence of an ankle injury.
Town target David Norris is likely to start for Plymouth while Magilton is still hoping to do a deal to bring him to Ipswich after tomorrow night's game.
- 1 £1.5million project set to turn north Essex towns into giant gaming areas
- 2 School apologises for GCSE paper error as it falls to inadequate
- 3 Man identified after dog walker threatened in Sudbury
- 4 Andy Warren: Why keeping Sam Morsy is vital for Ipswich Town
- 5 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 6 'It makes you want to cry' - anger as bench dumped in pond at country park
- 7 Girl, 12, injured after having foot run over by driver
- 8 Suffolk celebrates! Full list of county's 185 street parties for the Queen's jubilee
- 9 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 10 Julia Bradbury's feature on 'beautiful' Sudbury airs on This Morning today
Magilton also confirmed he has made a second bid for Leicester City's Gareth McAuley but is still waiting for an answer.