WATCH! Biggest regret? 'Going to Ipswich'... Roy Keane, 50 today!
- Credit: Archant
It's Roy Keane's 50th birthday today.
And in a series of 50 quick-fire questions with fellow Manchester United team-mate Gary Neville, the former Ipswich Town boss was asked all manner of things.
From his favourite game, to his favourite team-mates, best Man United teams and much more.
But there was one question that Ipswich Town fans will be interested to know he answered.
When asked what his biggest regret was, the Irishman said; 'Probably going to Ipswich.'
Keane's tenure at Portman Road ended in January 2011, having joined Town as boss in April 2009, replacing Jim Magilton.
But his Town teams never threatened the play-offs and despite all the fanfare of his arrival, Keane's time as manager was a disappointing chapter in Town's recent history.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
biggest reget.. probably going to Ipswich