Matchday Live: Match postponed due to a frozen pitch
- Credit: Pagepix
Ipswich Town's game with Shrewsbury Town this afternoon has been postponed.
The Blues go into the game 11th in League One, six points clear of Shrewsbury who have improved in recent weeks to move up to 17th.
The League One table could look a little different for Ipswich Town come 5pm.
A win could move Lambert’s men up as high as seventh in the table, a point from the play-offs, while defeat could see them drop to 12th.
With Peterborough and Portsmouth not playing due to frozen pitches, Town’s game at Shrewsbury now serves as their game in hand on the two promotion chasers.
A win would close the gap to seven and six points respectively, with the sides having all played 26 games by the close of play today.
You can follow the game live with us right here.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 7 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 9 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 10 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence