Suffolk Premier Cup Final 2016 will be played at Portman Road
- Credit: Archant
This season’s Suffolk FA Premier Cup Final is to be played at Portman Road.
The final, sponsored by Omni Freight Services Ltd, between Leiston and holders Lowestoft Town will take place on Wednesday, May 4th, kick-off at 7pm.
Suffolk FA Chief Executive Laura Smith said: “Following ongoing discussions with Ipswich Town, we are now able to confirm the venue for this season’s Premier Cup Final.
“We are delighted that the club have agreed to stage the Premier Cup Final at Portman Road, in addition to the three county cup finals previously announced.”
Tickets for the Premier Cup final are now on sale and are available online at www.itfcdirect.com, or in person at the Planet Blue store in Portman Road.
A £1 booking fee for each transaction applies when booking online. The £1 booking fee is per transaction, not per ticket.
Tickets are also being sold by Suffolk FA online via the county’s online booking system, by telephone on 01449 616606, or in person at their headquarters in Stowmarket.
- 1 'Peaceful' Suffolk coastal town named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Sainsbury's and Harvester evacuated after fire breaks out
- 3 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 4 More than 550 homes without power as fallen tree takes down overhead cables
- 5 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 6 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 7 Suffolk brand worn by pop star Ed Sheeran opens new store
- 8 Stu says: Six observations following MK Dons victory
- 9 'Absolutely awful': Anger as rubbish left dumped near beauty spot
- 10 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Suffolk after heatwave
Pre-match bookings for the Premier Cup Final will close at 4pm on Friday, April 29th.
Ticket prices for the game are as follows:
- Adults (17+) - £8
- Concessions (60+, students with a valid student ID card and 16 & under) - £4
Alternatively, tickets can be purchased on the day of the game on the turnstiles in the Cobbold Stand which can be accessed via Portman Road.
Please note that tickets purchased on the day of the game will be subject to an increase to £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.
The final will kick-off at 7pm, with the turnstiles to the Cobbold Stand, where spectators will be accommodated, opening at 6.15pm.
Car parking will be available in the adjacent pay and display car park in Portman Road.