Suffolk Premier Cup Final 2016 will be played at Portman Road
- Credit: Archant
This season’s Suffolk FA Premier Cup Final is to be played at Portman Road.
The final, sponsored by Omni Freight Services Ltd, between Leiston and holders Lowestoft Town will take place on Wednesday, May 4th, kick-off at 7pm.
Suffolk FA Chief Executive Laura Smith said: “Following ongoing discussions with Ipswich Town, we are now able to confirm the venue for this season’s Premier Cup Final.
“We are delighted that the club have agreed to stage the Premier Cup Final at Portman Road, in addition to the three county cup finals previously announced.”
Tickets for the Premier Cup final are now on sale and are available online at www.itfcdirect.com, or in person at the Planet Blue store in Portman Road.
You may also want to watch:
A £1 booking fee for each transaction applies when booking online. The £1 booking fee is per transaction, not per ticket.
Tickets are also being sold by Suffolk FA online via the county’s online booking system, by telephone on 01449 616606, or in person at their headquarters in Stowmarket.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 4 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 5 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 9 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 10 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
Pre-match bookings for the Premier Cup Final will close at 4pm on Friday, April 29th.
Ticket prices for the game are as follows:
- Adults (17+) - £8
- Concessions (60+, students with a valid student ID card and 16 & under) - £4
Alternatively, tickets can be purchased on the day of the game on the turnstiles in the Cobbold Stand which can be accessed via Portman Road.
Please note that tickets purchased on the day of the game will be subject to an increase to £10 for adults and £5 for concessions.
The final will kick-off at 7pm, with the turnstiles to the Cobbold Stand, where spectators will be accommodated, opening at 6.15pm.
Car parking will be available in the adjacent pay and display car park in Portman Road.