Supply issues affect the amount of youth stock available in new Ipswich Town away kit
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town’s new away kit launches tomorrow, although supply issues will affect the amount of stock available in the youth sizes of the strip.
The kit will be launched in Planet Blue from 9am, however the Blues have been informed by kit supplier, Adidas, that they are experiencing some slight delays with the supply of youth (children) sizes that will impact upon stock levels available for sale to fans.
Stock will be available in all sizes of shirt for the launch and it is hoped the delay will be rectified by the end of July.
James Osborne, Director of Clubs at Adidas, has released the following statement on behalf of the sports brand: “Due to unforeseen circumstances we can confirm that there will be a short delay in the delivery of the full allocation of kids stock to the club.
“Adidas would like to officially apologise for any inconvenience these delays might have caused and remain committed to resolving the situation as soon as possible.
“Adidas will continue to work closely with the club in the coming weeks and will ensure fans are kept fully up to speed on the situation.”
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 4 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 9 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking