Matchday Recap: Norwood brace ends Town goal drought in Swindon win
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town won 2-1 at Swindon Town this afternoon.
Town haven't scored in more than 10 hours of football, drawing blanks in each of their last six games, and will be looking to end that run against a side already relegated from League One.
“I’ve got no interest in other clubs, I’ve got absolutely no interest in Swindon Town," manager Paul Cook said.
“My job is totally focused now on Ipswich Town, the future, the changes the going forward, the recruitment of players etc.
“I don’t want to be sitting here next year speaking about other teams. I just want to be sitting here next year speaking about the changes we’ve made at the club, the help that we’ve been given by the new ownership and what a much more progressive club we look then.
“At the minute there’s a lot of work ahead for us so other clubs do not interest me in any shape or form.”
Follow the game live with us right here.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 4 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 7 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 8 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
- 9 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 10 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow