Team news: Five changes for Ipswich Town as they face Hull
Ipswich Town manager Mick McCarthy has made five changes for tonight’s visit to Hull.
The Ipswich boss starts with the same back five which drew 0-0 with Huddersfield on Saturday, but has opted for a five-man midfield at the KC Stadium with Kevin Bru, Jonny Parr, Giles Coke and Larsen Toure coming into the side in place of Cole Skuse (injured) Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Tommy Oar (concussion) and Freddie Sears.
Daryl Murphy is alone up front, replacing Brett Pitman who drops to the bench. There is no place amongst the subs for David McGoldrick, who has a minor knock.
Hull City: McGregor, Odubajo, Davies, Dawson, Robertson; Clucas, Livermore, Meyler, Elmohamady; Akpom, Hernandez.
Subs: Jakupovic, Bruce, Huddlestone, Maguire, Maloney, Diame, Aluko.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich Town: Gerken; Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen; Toure, Coke, Douglas, Bru, Parr; Murphy.
Subs: Bialkowski, Emmanuel, Maitland-Niles, McDonnell, Pitman, Sears, Malarczyk
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Takeaway owner fined £3.5k after series of food hygiene breaches
- 7 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 8 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 9 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies